It will be assumed that the user has agreed to the following terms and conditions upon his/her usage of the website www.techvariable.com
1) The term TechVariable shall mean NURD TECHVARIABLE PVT. LTD. and the term User shall mean the user who is browsing the website www.techvariable.com (Site).
2) By using the Site, User agrees to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions and these terms and conditions may be revised or modified at any time by TechVariable without any notice to User.
3) www.techvariable.com is owned by TechVariable. All content present on this Site including all the text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this Site is the exclusive property of TechVariable.
4) The name and logo of TechVariable are owned by NURD TECHVARIABLE PVT. LTD. and may not be used in any manner without prior written consent.
5) Any material within the website (www.techvariable.com) cannot be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission. Any violation may result in criminal or civil penalties.
6) It is not warrantied, either in an expressed or implied way, those of merchantability and fitness in terms of a given purpose concerning any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site by TechVariable.
7) It is understood by the user that TechVariable not be responsible or accountable for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site. The user also agrees to indemnify, defend and hold TechVariable harmless from such accusations.
8) The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources and webistes believed to be reliable. TechVariable disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of any information or data contained within the website which has been derived from multiple sources- deemed to be reliable.
9) It is not warrantied that: (a) your requirements and expectations from the Site will be met; (b) The Site will be secured and always available.