Blockchain stands for collection of blocks in which the block is a continuously growing list of records.In Blockchain, the blocks are related and secured, using the highest standard of cryptography. Here, each block will contain the cryptographic hash of past block, transaction data and timestamp.
Congenitally, the Blockchain is resistant to any modification of the data. To record a transaction between two parties, Blockchain can act efficiently. A record of the transaction is permanent & verified and being usually managed by a peer to peer network, it will collectively work as a single protocol to validate a new block.
Our technical team has expertise in providing excellent solutions which could prove to be revolutionary for your business. Our pro-active team members remain actively involved in the research and development as far as evolution of Blockchain is concerned.
In accession to Blockchain consulting, we also deliver the implementation of the Blockchain solution.
CONSULTATION OF THE BLOCKCHAIN
- Validating Blockchain as the rightmost solution for the problem you are solving
- Provision of an exciting evaluation transactions of Blockchain versus traditional solutions
- When it comes to the consideration of a Blockchain solution, we will help you to navigate through the technology choices available
- If in need of a token sale, we would gladly help you to prepare your white paper as well as other required documentation.
IMPLEMENTATION OF THE BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION
- Designing of the full-stack Blockchain application architecture
- Development of the Blockchain prototype
- Provision of the solidity smart contracts
- Delivery of Blockchain solutions for all of the mobile as well as web interfaces
- Provision of all of the third party integrations
- Provision of thorough testing of the solutions
- Always ensures that the smart contracts are being readied to deploy for the product of a Blockchain
Our Blockchain expertise includes
- Manage contract execution cycle
- Create document hashes and execution
- Business process modelling by smart contracts
- Asset tokenisation
- Secured document sharing enabled by digital signatures
- Multi-party contract execution & management