A Tech Consulting company with end to end product development services utilising experience in Design, Data and Deep Tech.
Combining design experience and innovation-led engineering for modern businesses, we help customers innovate and create the best digital products suited for tomorrow by providing superior-tech consulting and IT services best suited for their business success all the while being fulfilled every day. Our clients benefit by getting to work with our top-rated global talents to work alongside their core teams while aligning with their goals to engineer at speed. Our proven framework for success built and improved over the years brings together and aligns people, process, technology and design to improve engineering and increase business value.
- Drive high-volume organic search growth.
- Identify the latest trends and insights to analyze data results and accomplish maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Manage content production by planning content calendars, managing writers (or collaborating with content writing teams), and supporting them on SEO.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Create and execute a link building strategy.
- Research keyword trends.
- Analyze site analytics to gauge which areas of the site have more traffic.
- Keep an eye on technical issues and report any issues if there.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Understanding of critical SEO analytics and research platforms as well as familiarity with various third-party SEO analytics solutions
- Experience working with a number of SEO suites/tools: BrightEdge, STAT, DeepCrawl, Majestic, SEO Clarity, Screaming Frog, ahrefs, semrush, etc.
- Familiarity with SEO analytics tools: Google/Bing Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, QlikView, Looker, Adobe Analytics.
- Experience implementing successful large-scale SEO initiatives, including external link acquisition, site architecture, and international localization.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Our hiring process
Technical round with experts.
On boarding with team
TechVariable’s Talent Incubator Program
Talent Incubator Program is a TechVariable sponsored learning and development program that hires top engineering students to train and upskill them as future employees for TechVariable.
Stories from our people
TechVariable has been my longest-serving company by far and each passing day here brings me a new set of challenges to learn from and grow. Also, being recognized for all the contributions and efforts put in makes my work rewarding.
Programmer Analyst, TechVariable
The work environment at TechVariable is amazing and everyone is so friendly to each other. Being recognized for the hard efforts is one of the prime reasons where TechVariable stands out above all other employee benefits. I and the team members shared a very deep bond so it was very exciting to come to the office every day and complete the entrusted tasks.
Ex Programmer Analyst, TechVariable
Technology has fascinated me from the very beginning and that’s the most interesting thing about my job. One thing I love about TechVariable is that it's not the people or the place alone, it's the combination of the two that makes it great. Separate the two and you might not feel the magic.
Ex Programmer Analyst, TechVariable
Subscribe to our newsletter
Be the first to receive the latest news & updates on our products directly in your inbox