"Personally Identifiable Information"(or "PII") means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a corporate body, is capable of identifying such person..
The information we collect
We do not collect Personally Identifiable Information about you, unless you choose to fill out your information on this website through specific provided forms. In general, you may browse our website without providing any Personal Identifiable Information about yourself. We do automatically collect certain information when you visit our website such as the type of operating system, the type of browser you are using, your IP address in order to provide better usability and personalized experience while also prospecting for business purposes.
How we normally use information about you?
We use certain information to analyze site usage for us to improve our website.
We use Personally Identifiable Information you provide solely to respond to your inquiry or to process an application form you have completed on our website or to respond to any legal process or as required by law in response to any court order, subpoena or a law enforcement agency or to take action against any illegal activity and to address any potential threat to the physical safety of a person.
We may share your Personal Identifiable Information within TechVariable, its business partners, service vendors or authorized third-party agents located in any part of the world for the purposes of data processing, enrichment, storage, or to provide a requested service or transaction, after ensuring that such entities are contractually bound by data privacy obligations.
Where we transfer Personally Identifiable Information outside of EU, we either transfer these Information to countries that provide an adequate level of protection (as determined by the European Commission) or have appropriate safeguards in place.
You may have certain rights relating to your Personally Identifiable Information provided for under applicable law. These are the right to:
1. Request access to your Personally Identifiable Information and the processing activities on the same.
2. Request that your Personally Identifiable Information is rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
3. Request erasure of your Personally Identifiable Information in certain circumstances.
4. Request restriction of the processing of your Personally Identifiable Information in certain circumstances.
5. Object to the processing of your Personally Identifiable Information in certain circumstances.
6. Receive your Personally Identifiable Information provided to us as a controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format in certain circumstances.
7. Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
8. Withdraw your consent provided at any time by contacting us.
9. To exercise the rights outlined above in respect of your Personally Identifiable Information please contact the details available in the contact section below. We will endeavor to respond to you within appropriate as required by the law.
Right to opt out and withdrawal
TechVariable respects your privacy considerations and hence provides you an option to refuse to provide your Personally Identifiable Information or information sought to be collected.
You also have the option to subscribe/opt-in to receive newsletters, new alerts and marketing content. You can always opt-out of such options by writing to us or clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of an email newsletter/campaign received by you from us.
TechVariable shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the information and it is your duty to ensure that the information provided is authentic.
Cookies and other technologies
Links to third party websites
Our website may contain links to other sites including social media sites, whose information practices may be different from ours. You should read such third party’s websites privacy notices and TechVariable does not control those sites or their privacy practices. We do not endorse or make any representations about third-party websites.
Any grievance or complaint, in relation to processing of information, should be sent to TechVariable in writing to email@example.com. Grievance shall be redressed as expeditiously as possible.