Node JS Developer
TechVariable is a Tech Consulting company with end to end product development services utilising experience in Design, Data and Deep Tech. Combining design experience and innovation-led engineering for modern businesses.
We help customers innovate and create the best digital products suited for tomorrow by providing superior-tech consulting and IT services for their business success, all the while being fulfilled every day.
Our clients benefit by getting to work with our top-rated global talents to work alongside their core teams while aligning with their goals to engineer at speed. Our proven framework for success built and improved over the years brings together and aligns people, process, technology and design to improve engineering and increase business value.
Node JS Developer Job Description
TechVariable is hiring for a Node JS Developer role with having minimum experience of more than two years. We are looking for a fun, energetic person specifically who is motivated by the art of programming.
If you are an analytical problem solver with strong Node.JS knowledge and a passion for teamwork and innovation, we have the perfect job for you!
Node JS Developer Responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to Node JS front end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
Node JS Developer Requirements
- At least two years of experience as a Node.js developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
Our hiring process
Technical round with experts.
On boarding with team
TechVariable’s Talent Incubator Program
Talent Incubator Program is a TechVariable sponsored learning and development program that hires top engineering students to train and upskill them as future employees for TechVariable.
Stories from our people
TechVariable has been my longest-serving company by far and each passing day here brings me a new set of challenges to learn from and grow. Also, being recognized for all the contributions and efforts put in makes my work rewarding.
Programmer Analyst, TechVariable
The work environment at TechVariable is amazing and everyone is so friendly to each other. Being recognized for the hard efforts is one of the prime reasons where TechVariable stands out above all other employee benefits. I and the team members shared a very deep bond so it was very exciting to come to the office every day and complete the entrusted tasks.
Ex Programmer Analyst, TechVariable
Technology has fascinated me from the very beginning and that’s the most interesting thing about my job. One thing I love about TechVariable is that it's not the people or the place alone, it's the combination of the two that makes it great. Separate the two and you might not feel the magic.
Ex Programmer Analyst, TechVariable
Subscribe to our newsletter
Be the first to receive the latest news & updates on our products directly in your inbox