A Tech Consulting company with end to end product development services utilising experience in Design, Data and Deep Tech.
Combining design experience and innovation-led engineering for modern businesses, we help customers innovate and create the best digital products suited for tomorrow by providing superior-tech consulting and IT services best suited for their business success all the while being fulfilled every day. Our clients benefit by getting to work with our top-rated global talents to work alongside their core teams while aligning with their goals to engineer at speed. Our proven framework for success built and improved over the years brings together and aligns people, process, technology and design to improve engineering and increase business value.
- Set up sales projections. Grow the sales pipeline and maintain an array of opportunities to ensure that sales goals are achieved and the scaling of the delivery team is aligned.
- Drive key activities, including strategy planning, customer relationship development, discovery assessment, solution definition, contract negotiation until deal closure.
- Nurture and manage existing relationships with our accounts.
- Drive significant growth in the market for both existing and new clients, achieving or exceeding individual quota.
- He will work with our executive leadership team and define and execute TechVariable’s US outreach and marketing plans as well as build client relationships.
- Report on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts.
- Build high performance sales teams, coach and develop top sales talent.
- Attend sales events and seminars related to our services.
- Formulates the winning proposals based on a cohesive strategy that leverages deep knowledge of industry, customer and Digital product portfolio.
- Define, execute, and own an engagement plan for key prospects.
- Territory/Vertical identification and research, to formalize a go to market strategy and build qualified target accounts.
- Identify process bottlenecks.
- Should be passionate to be part of a growth stage software services company and scale up to an enterprise level.
- Ability to reach and develop relationships with C-level executives in key verticals
- Should have B2B sales experience in Software services, and has managed enterprise accounts in the past.
- Should have extensive experience in Business Development & Project Management with a focus on Digital Transformation, Software Engineering and Cloud solutions.
- Experience educating (solution selling) and building trusted relationships with technologists, executives, business owners and legal teams to quickly execute retainer based agreements.
- A great passion to understand customer challenges, goals and requirements related to machine learning, AI and digital transformation.
- High experience in the IT & Product Engineering Industry, Business development & Account Management, Strategic Planning & execution of large IT projects with a deep understanding of enterprise architecture & system/business processes.
- A result oriented Sales & Business Development executive with specialized experience in IT/engineering services & enterprise product sales.
- Extensive experience negotiating large multi year enterprise agreements and navigating the procurement process expeditiously to drive sales with Fortune Accounts in the USA.
- Experience in cross-functional areas such as building high performance sales teams, coaching and developing top sales talent.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and ambitious workload
Strategic IT decision-making, Account Management, Business Development /Pre Sales, Program/Delivery Management, Technical Project Management, Understanding of Software Architecture, Business Process Integration, Business Analysis, Software Design and Development methodologies, Best Practices, Cloud Computing, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
Customer Data Platform Engineer
MERN Full Stack Developer
Our hiring process
Technical round with experts.
On boarding with team
TechVariable’s Talent Incubator Program
Talent Incubator Program is a TechVariable sponsored learning and development program that hires top engineering students to train and upskill them as future employees for TechVariable.
Stories from our people
TechVariable has been my longest-serving company by far and each passing day here brings me a new set of challenges to learn from and grow. Also, being recognized for all the contributions and efforts put in makes my work rewarding.
Programmer Analyst, TechVariable
The work environment at TechVariable is amazing and everyone is so friendly to each other. Being recognized for the hard efforts is one of the prime reasons where TechVariable stands out above all other employee benefits. I and the team members shared a very deep bond so it was very exciting to come to the office every day and complete the entrusted tasks.
Ex Programmer Analyst, TechVariable
Technology has fascinated me from the very beginning and that’s the most interesting thing about my job. One thing I love about TechVariable is that it's not the people or the place alone, it's the combination of the two that makes it great. Separate the two and you might not feel the magic.
Ex Programmer Analyst, TechVariable
Subscribe to our newsletter
Be the first to receive the latest news & updates on our products directly in your inbox