TechVariable is a Tech Consulting company with end to end product development services utilising experience in Design, Data and Deep Tech. Combining design experience and innovation-led engineering for modern businesses.
We help customers innovate and create the best digital products suited for tomorrow by providing superior-tech consulting and IT services for their business success, all the while being fulfilled every day.
Our clients benefit by getting to work with our top-rated global talents to work alongside their core teams while aligning with their goals to engineer at speed. Our proven framework for success built and improved over the years brings together and aligns people, process, technology and design to improve engineering and increase business value.
Data Engineer Job Description
TechVariable is hiring for an experienced and professional data engineer who can develop and operate modern data architecture approaches to meet key business objectives and provide end-to-end data solutions.
If you’re ready to write clean and iterative code using python for data engineering projects, let’s talk.
Data Engineer Roles And Responsibilities
- Work with business stakeholders to understand analytics needs.
- Architect solid data models which will provide actionable insights.
- Demonstrate the functionality and power of data models to the business.
- Improve overall robustness and efficiency of existing data marts.
- Gain a deep knowledge of data sources, definitions, and business metrics.
- Build data models that are easy to use and understand by business stakeholders.
- Design and build data models which combine multiple data sources.
- Express business definitions through SQL transformations and calculations.
- Develop SQL code optimized for performance.
- Document models, relationships, transformations, and definitions.
Data Engineer Job Requirements
- Experience working with multiple business groups to meet their analytics needs.
- Strong understanding of data marts, data modelling, and related methodologies.
- Prior experience with PySpark and AWS is essential.
- Expert SQL programmer within a data warehousing environment.
- Advanced SQL functions including windowing.
- Knowledge of Data Lake or MPP database technologies.
- Experience developing data models for use in business intelligence tools.
- Experience building slowly changing dimensions and data validation.
- Good understanding of Tableau, Power BI, Clik, Quicksight, or other BI tools.
Our hiring process
Technical round with experts.
On boarding with team
TechVariable’s Talent Incubator Program
Talent Incubator Program is a TechVariable sponsored learning and development program that hires top engineering students to train and upskill them as future employees for TechVariable.
Stories from our people
TechVariable has been my longest-serving company by far and each passing day here brings me a new set of challenges to learn from and grow. Also, being recognized for all the contributions and efforts put in makes my work rewarding.
Programmer Analyst, TechVariable
The work environment at TechVariable is amazing and everyone is so friendly to each other. Being recognized for the hard efforts is one of the prime reasons where TechVariable stands out above all other employee benefits. I and the team members shared a very deep bond so it was very exciting to come to the office every day and complete the entrusted tasks.
Ex Programmer Analyst, TechVariable
Technology has fascinated me from the very beginning and that’s the most interesting thing about my job. One thing I love about TechVariable is that it's not the people or the place alone, it's the combination of the two that makes it great. Separate the two and you might not feel the magic.
Ex Programmer Analyst, TechVariable
Subscribe to our newsletter
Be the first to receive the latest news & updates on our products directly in your inbox