Challenge at hand
The company wanted to build a real-time aggregation platform for the Russell 3000 Index, an equity index of 3,000 of the most extensive US-traded stocks.
Future users of the platform would get accurate information sourced from the SEC, such as the valuation of a director's stocks, contact information for the board, and the company's Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) record. Similar information available in the old version of the platform was:
- Unfriendly to use: Cluttered with legal jargon and not organized for ease of use.
- Segregated, time-consuming to sort: Needs the browsing of multiple sites, for which senior executives do not have the time.
- Not shareable: Users cannot share information reviewed with peers via email.
- Lack of premium content: No scope for users to create white papers or other valuable collaterals for the business.
The TechVariable Solution
Intel chose TechVariable to develop the platform because of its technical expertise, offshore development capabilities and proven fast turn-around. We worked on the initial scope for three months as planned. Director Intel has since decided to extend its engagement with us to strengthen the project further.
- Create a scalable, modular platform that can expand features with business growth
- Qualify for listing on RapidAPI - a centralized internal marketplace for APIs.
- Offer a quality user experience.
- Ensure reliability of service and protect sensitive data.
Need a custom software application for your buisness?
We at TechVarible do acknowledge that one size will not fit all. Hence, we work in collaboration with you to identidy, analyze & then develop a solution that fulfils your needs.
Either we will define the functional scope of your project to estimate the timeline and budget or you can create your own agile team from among our recources.
High level design architecture
Media Aggregation and Analytics Platform
Angular, JAVA (Springboot), Angular.js, AWS, Elastic Search, j, Neo4, Node.js, Python,
Development of Connector Engine
Angular, JAVA (Springboot), Angular.js, AWS, Elastic Search, j, Neo4, Node.js, Python