- Prospecting for new clients/ lead generation.
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define prospects.
- Work with the Sales and Marketing team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Execute marketing campaigns-email, social media etc.
- Direct communication with customers via e‐mail and telephone to promote services.
- Preparation and presentation of results from campaigns.
- Market research
- Follow up and qualify contacts from web registrations, promotions, events and other marketing and sales activities.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
Freshers are welcome to apply. All degree holders may apply too, B.E./ Btech and BBA/MBA preferred. Bond Sign of 2 years for freshers.
Exceptionally good in written and verbal communication skills in English.
Flexible to work in US timing, as and when necessary.
Comfortable to switch role as Inside Sales representative, as and when necessary.
Freshers- 1.8 LPA CTC + Incentives
Experienced- Substantial increment + Incentives.