- Extensive experience implementing API’s (REST) and microservices.
- Experience using various design patterns preferably MVC, Singleton, Facade and Factory – Proficient in OOD and Implementation.
- Must have diverse experience utilizing Java tools in business, Web and client-server environments including Java Platform, J2EE, JDBC technologies and Apogee gateway platform.
- 1.5+ years experience using Hibernate and understanding ORM.
- Experience or exposure to Database Design and Implementation.
- 1.5+ years experience managing cloud based solution.
- 1.5+ years experience working in Agile, specifically Scrum.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven software development experience
- Proven working experience in Android development
- Have experience in publishing an Android app
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and development for multiple resolution displays
- coding skills in Java/J2EE.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Exposure to working with APIs (preferable RESTful APIs)
- Hands-on technical exposure to blockchain technologies such as Ethereum, Hyperledger, Ripple
- Experience on Smart contract and Solidity, development tools for Ethereum (testrpc, geth, Web3, eth_lightwallet, etc.) is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Very good communication skills
- Understanding of Bitcoins, its origin and progress over the last few years.
- Experience in Block chain technology
- Knowledge of the available tools in the market which offer blockchain solutions
- Experience in solution building for customers around blockchain technology
- Performed POCs,client presentations on Blockchain
- Encryption techniques used in Blockchain